29 junio 2010

2 Aniversario

Hoy se cumplen dos años en que este blog inició, les agradesco a todos los que visitan y comentan ya que sin ustedes no tendria animos de seguir haciendo esto, otra vez otra foto bastante vieja tengo doce años con ella pasandola de computadora a computadora...
Today it's the second anniversary of this blog, I thank everyboby that visit and comment in this blog because withou you I couldn't have will to keep on doing it, again a quite old photo I have with it more than twelwe years copying from computer to computer....

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Happy Anniversary!
I hope you stay with us for a long, long time!

midnight dijo...

Happy Anniversary and may you have many, many more!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Te felicito, y seguiii siempreeee
Graxxx
Charlie Arg.

Craig Stroud dijo...

I have been following your blog for about 4 months now, and I think it is amazing!

First of all, you have incredible taste in men.

Second, you seem to be attracted to the same type of man I like, so even more reason to love your blog.

And third, you keep things up to date, exciting, and fun. I'm a huge fan!

Niño de mis Ojos dijo...

Luke Thank you, your comments give strenght to keep on doing this...
Midnight thanks, I hope to be able to keep on going...
Charlie gracias por las felicitaciones y tratare de seguir el mayor tiempo posible...
Craig, Thank you for the nice things you have said!!!!